November 12, 2013

hard honesty

Hi... 

I hope this gives you a moment to slow down and have a cup of tea or a cookie with me. And not just the mask of me, but the real me. That is what this is all about, right?

Here we go...

Read the rest on Eyes of Faith, where I guest blogged this week.  Her challenge to herself and to all of us is to be real, honest, and courageous in those things, so I wrote at her request these thoughts.  

I encourage checking out the rest of Court's blog as well. She has blessed me in innumerable ways, and her blog is full of God's wisdom, comfort and challenge.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    By the way, I went to a church service tonight where the message was entitled "Free To Struggle". It was about being real and facing the fact that, even as believers, we struggle in our humanity. How awesome is that?!

    ReplyDelete